These are unmistakably homemade cookies. They’ve got that chunkiness to them, and randomness of ingredients like cornflakes and cherries, that no mass producing cookie company would ever market.
Posts Tagged ‘cornflakes’
An Afghan biscuit is a traditional New Zealand biscuit made from cocoa powder, butter, flour and cornflakes, topped with chocolate icing and a nut. Like any decent thing that comes from New Zealand, we Australian’s like to claim it (you can have Russel Crowe back now).
- Sweetened condensed milk chocolate chip cookies
- Why making fruit mince pies will be the death of you – part 2 (the pastry)
- Fruit mince pies - part 1 (the fruit mince)
- Rasberry oatmeal low-fat muffins
- Pumpkin, spinach and semi sun-dried tomato muffins (hello high protein, low fat)
- Lemon syrup and coconut muffins
Come share pretty things
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets